Tropez casino has been around since 2001. Its online games are powered by Playtech, one of the leading software developers in the world. The company’s value proposition is that it is a casino where players can feel at home. It also claims that it is the safest online casino out there. This claim is backed by its self-imposed regular software testing for integrity done by a third party company called Gaming Laboratories International.
Pros and Cons of Tropez Casino
Here is a quick snapshot of the pros and cons.
- Quick deposit method
- Little to now deposit fees
- Multiple funding methods
- A wide variety of games
- Poor UX design on the website
- Need to download the client software
- Low and unreasonable withdrawal limits
Tropez is operated by Euro Partners Group. And when you trace its corporate lineage, you will find out that EPG is a subsidiary of Playtech itself. This is why all the games you will find here are developed by Playtech. In this Tropez review, we will take a look at the many aspects of the operator and leave you to decide if it fulfils your requirements. We will take a look in this review if the casino offers a bonus, games like slots, and how players can access Tropez casino online.
The casino is licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Win More with Your Bonus or Other Promotions
Players can choose from a variety of bonuses and promotions. As of the time of this writing, there are six ways that a gambling enthusiast can increase his bankroll. There is no need for a promo code because you just need to opt-in on the promotions that interest you.
- Welcome Bonus – this offer is hefty and it totals $3,000. The bonus is divided into three sections:
- Payback Bonus – this is the initial welcome offer where a player can avail of 100% matchup bonus up to $100 for his deposit. The player is also entitled to get as much as 50% refund capped at $1,000 for all the deposits he made on the same day as the first deposit. A player can only claim the 50% refund once he has lost all his cash deposits. Once you get the refund, you cannot withdraw it unless you met the wagering requirement of 30X the amount of the refund. In addition, refunds will only be credited the following day, not on the same day that you lost your deposit.
- Second Deposit Bonus – on the second deposit, the player can get a 50% matchup capped at $200. The casino also provides an additional 15% matchup if the deposit is more than $401. The key here is to use specific payment methods to qualify for the additional bonuses as shown below.
- 10% additional bonus if you use Paysafecard, Instadebit, UsemyBank, EcoCard
- 15% additional bonus if you use Ukash, Wire Transfer, Instant Wire
- Sunday Bonus – for the next 27 weeks, the player can get a 100% matchup capped at $100 for the first deposit of the day. Take note that this can only be availed on Sunday. This means that for a player to fully get the $2700 bonus, he must deposit at least $100 every Sunday for the next 2 weeks. To withdraw your bonus or your winnings from this promotion, you must meet the wagering requirement of 15X. Any withdrawal made before meeting this will void all your bonuses and all winnings from it.
- Loyalty and VIP Rewards – members can enjoy the benefits of being a VIP. The casino has six levels beginning from Club to Premiere Club. Each level has its own rewards grid. The VIP levels are achieved through comp points and the casino awards these points in every wager made. Comp points can be exchanged for cash.
- Free Spins Tuesday – every Tuesday, the casino rewards up to 60 free spins if the player deposits $60. The free spins are given by increments of 20. The minimum deposit is $20 to get the 20 free spins, and this is capped at three deposits of the same amount for a total of 60 bonus games on selected slots only. The Free Spins Tuesday bonus is not available to new players. There is also a 50X wagering requirement before you can withdraw any of your winnings. You cannot withdraw the monetary equivalent of the free spins. You can only withdraw the amount you won from them.
- Refer a Friend – if you as a registered member and you successfully referred somebody to play, you will receive $50 as a bonus. Your friend, on the other hand, will receive $25.
To participate, you must have made at least one deposit within the last 30 days from the date that your friend joined and you must have made at least three deposits for the lifetime of your account. The friend must also make at least one deposit of at least $20 before you get credited with the $50. Your friend must also download the client software. The wagering requirement for this bonus is 30X.
Games Offered by the Casino
The lobby is divided into three sub-categories: casino, live casino, and slots.
- Casino – this houses the table games but it also shows the slots, live games and arcade. Players can select from a wide range of blackjack and roulette. You will find 38 games in the arcade section and you can play games like Keno, virtual sports, bingo, and scratch cards.
- Live Casino – this is where you will find live dealers. You can choose from blackjack, roulette, casino holdém, and baccarat. Only registered players can access all these games. You cannot view the game variations if you are not a member.
- Slots – the operator offers more than 200 slots, including jackpots that can pay up to 30 million EUR. Some of the most popular games found in the slots section are:
- Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Justice League
- Age of the Gods
Available Platforms and Mobile Support
The operator offers two ways to play. The first one is through downloading its client software to a PC and installing it. It is highly recommended by the casino management to do this for a better experience and wider game selection. The other selection is instant play. You need to complete the registration process on at least one to play on both.
Mobile players can still play without downloading the software. The casino was designed to be mobile-friendly. You can play using most devices. The platforms supported are:
Payment Options to Deposit and Withdraw
There are many payment options offered for Tropez casino online. We will have a quick review of these methods, including the deposit and withdrawal rules.
- Visa and Mastercard – before you can use your credit cards, you must know that some banks that issued these cards prohibit their clients from using their cards in casinos. For these two brands, there is no deposit fee and the transfer is instant. You can use this to withdraw but there is a hold time of three days from the casino’s end. Add to that another seven days for your bank to process the transaction.
- Diners Club and Maestro – this works in the same way as credit cards. There are no fees associated with depositing.
- Visa Electron and Delta – these debit cards also function like their credit card counterparts. Deposit and withdrawal rules are the same.
- Insta Debit – this feature supports major Canadian banks. The deposit is made by transferring from your bank. The process is instant and there are no fees. Withdrawal time can take up to 10 business days.
- Easy EFT – this payment method is one of the best options for South African clients. It routes money from your online banking portal. There are currently six banks that support his method: ABSA, Nedbank, FNB/RMB, Standard Bank, Capitec, and Investec. It cannot be used for withdrawal.
- Paysafecard – this is a prepaid card that you can buy either online or in kiosks. It serves as a debit card and you just need to supply the details of the card to the casino to make the transfer. It cannot be used for withdrawal.
- Sofort – this is an alternative to using cards. When selected, the system will route money from your online banking system. You cannot use this as a withdrawal method.
- Giropay – this is a leading Germany-based payment system. The deposit is instant and there are no fees. It cannot be used for withdrawal.
- EPS – this is best used if you are a player from Austria. It links to your bank account. This cannot be used as a withdrawal method.
- QIWI – you can use this e-wallet to fund your casino account through ATM terminals, online banking, and phone stores. No withdrawals are allowed for this method.
- Neteller – one of the biggest e-wallets in the world, you can use it to deposit and withdraw but there are associated fees that only members can view.
- EntroPay – you can only associate your VISA card to your EntroPay account before you can use it to deposit. The deposit to your account is instant and you can also use this funding option to execute withdrawals. There is a hold time of three days for the casino to verify your winnings and another seven business days for EntroPay to process your payments.
So far, these are the most commonly used deposit systems. But for a complete list, you may see the other ones below:
- AstroPay Card
- Instant Bank
- Trist Pay
- Bank Transfer
The operator has a long processing time of three business days regardless of your VIP status or withdrawal method. The reason behind this is not specified but industry practices tell us that this may be because of a verification requirement.
How to Reach Customer Service
Customers can enjoy several channels to reach support. First, the website has a Frequently Asked Questions page that is easy to find at the bottom of its page. This FAQ section provides players with a quick reference should they have issues that they can fix themselves with the appropriate guidance.
The operator offers 24/7 customer support. You can ask for help through the phone, email, or live chat. The international phone number is +359-2421-9896.
You may also send an email to different email addresses depending on your concern. Their email addresses are:
- VIP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live chat is only available to registered members. Apart from these three channels, you can also reach out to management through snail mail and fax, both of which are listed in the casino’s customer service section.
Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Languages
The operator currently supports six languages on the website. These are:
The main currency used in the platform is EUR. However, many of the items in the promotions and FAQ use USD as a currency.
There are more than 40 countries restricted from playing in the online facility. Examples are:
- United States
The casino has a serious need to improve its withdrawal policy. At the moment, you can only withdraw up to 9,990 USD per month. This does not do justice to a player who won a huge jackpot. If you win 100,000 USD, the casino can hold your money for 10 months.
The second area of improvement is the site layout. It is difficult to use and a little disorganized. The lobbies are separated and yet different kinds of games appear in each lobby. If you click on casino games, you will find slots and yet there are other links that point to these games separately.
The FAQ section also needs improvement. There are so many questions left unanswered and is only accessible if you are already a member.
Those looking for a free online casino will find these misgivings acceptable. But those who are playing with real money are likely going to find the website very secretive and suspicious.
|Thrills Casino||Welcome Package - €400 + 20 SUPER SPINS||play now|
|Mr Green Casino||100% up to £100 + 10 Free Spins||play now|
|BGO Casino||100% up to £220||play now|
|LeoVegas Casino||$1000 Welcome Bonus + 222 FS||play now|
|ComeOn Casino||100% up to €25||play now|
|Grosvenor Casinos||100% up to £200||play now|
|Europa Casino||100% up to 2400€||play now|
|PokerStars Casino||Welcome Bonus up to $1500||play now|