Founded in 2009, Winner casino is home to more than 300 games on both its desktop and mobile platforms. Licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority, Winner operates in many countries, and only a few are restricted in compliance with international gambling regulations, despite the fact that it has a single licence.
The casino works with renowned software developers like Playtech and NetEnt.
Pros and Cons of Winner Casino
- Lots of funding options – more than 20 to choose from;
- A huge list of games – more than 300 selections accessible to both mobile and desktop versions;
- Mobile-friendly – no need to download the app if you do not want to;
- Dedicated poker client software – great for poker players who want to compete on multiple tournaments in different screen windows simultaneously;
- Multiple promotions and bonuses – at least five at any given time.
- Slow withdrawal period – can take up to 10 days in total;
- Quite a long holding time of withdrawal funds – casino holds the funds for at least three days;
- No live chat option – only phone and email are available.
In this Winner review, we will look closely at the games found in Winner casino online. We will also peak at the promotions and slots, how much jackpots there are on the online games, and whether the bonus programs are worth our time and investment.
Current Bonuses & Promotions in Winner
The casino has a section where all the promotions are housed. You can choose from at least eight ongoing promotions. Whether you are a new player or someone returning, there is something here that can give you more value out of your deposit.
The first deposit bonus is a 200% matchup capped at €350. The minimum deposit amount required to avail the 200% matchup is €40. The wagering requirement for this bonus is 35X the deposit and bonus amount. This means that if you deposited €40 and got €80, your total playing money is €120 and you need to wager €4,200 before the casino allows you to withdraw your winnings.
Not all games have the same wagering contribution. Some roulettes, double options on slots, and some variations of blackjack and baccarat have 0% contribution.
The maximum amount of money you can win for a bonus is 10X your deposit amount. This means that if you deposit €40, you can only bag €400 of winnings from the €80 bonus, even if you won the jackpot.
Second Deposit Bonus
This is one of the best options for those who have already claimed their welcome bonus. In this promotion, you will get 60% matchup on your second deposit capped at €300. The minimum amount required to avail this is €20.
You must not withdraw before meeting the wagering requirement of 10X, or the system will void your bonus and all winnings derived from it. To avoid bonus abuse, the casino has set a limit of a €10 bet if you are going to use your bonus money.
Also, not all games contribute the same percentage to the wagering requirement. Slots and scratch cards have the highest contribution at 100%.
€30 No Deposit Bonus
This is a welcome offer for new players who complete the registration process, which includes an SMS verification. However, this bonus offer is only valid for an hour. The casino will void your opportunity to claim it after that time frame. There is also a 50X wagering requirement prior to withdrawal.
The operator has also imposed a rule that you must meet at least 50 spins on slots prior to cashing it out. This does not include free spins. This means that you need to wager at least €150 divided into 50 spins before you are entitled to withdraw. In addition to this, you must deposit at least €50 in real cash prior to withdrawing all your winnings from the bonus.
Free Spins Tuesday
This promotion happens every Tuesday, and the prize is 60 free spins on selected slot machines. Each time a player deposits €20, he will get 20 free spins. He has to deposit three times to get the full award of 60 free The only slots eligible for the bonus are:
- Halloween Fortune
- White King
- Halloween Fortune 2
- Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven
- Jackpot Giant
One exclusion on this promotion is new players who are making their first deposit. You cannot receive free spins on your first deposit. The free spins have a 50X wagering requirement, and any attempt to withdraw will invalidate all of your winnings and bonuses.
- VIP – the operator has a VIP program that rewards exclusive event invitations, cash prizes, and loyalty points. There are seven levels, and each level has its own reward. Comp points are earned by the wager you make. A €10 will earn you one comp point. The different levels are shown below.
As you climb the ranks, you will enjoy birthday bonuses, faster withdrawal time, exclusive offers, and a personal account manager.
Note that promo codes are not needed in any bonus. You just need to opt-in and select the bonus you want to join.
Hundreds of Games to Choose From
To access the games, we recommend clicking on the FAQ link found at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a new page that is much more organised than the casino’s landing page. The lobbies are:
- Casino – this lobby houses all the games. There are links that sub-divide all the games into slots, cards, roulette, live games, arcade, and jackpot games.
- Card Games – there are over 20 games found here. There are variations of blackjack, baccarat, and Caribbean Stud.
- Roulette – there are more than 20 roulettes to choose from. These are different varieties that include multiplier, 3D, premium, and classic.
- Arcade – this area is where you will find selections like keno, virtual horseracing, and darts.
- Jackpot – these are slot games that have jackpots. Each game displays the current amount of jackpot that you can win. Do not be surprised to see slots that have a running jackpot of at least €10,000,000. There are more than 50 slots to choose from in this area.
- Slots – there is a wide selection of slot machines here. This area also includes those that were already displayed in the Jackpot lobby. There are more than 200 slots here, and the most popular are:
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Superman II
- Jack and the Beanstalk
This area has a filtering system where you can choose slots based on popularity, progressive or non-progressive, and genres like Movie and TV, sport, fantasy, and classic. You can even choose loose slots.
- Live Casino – this lobby shows all of the games where you can play with a live dealer. There are only 10 games found here, and these are variations of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and Sic Bo. You can also play Hi-Lo and Casino Hold’em.
- Poker – in this lobby, you can join poker tournaments or just play casually with other players from around the world. The poker room has no instant play. You need to download the client software to enable this lobby. You can also play this on mobile if you download the Winner Poker Mobile App.
Available Platforms and Mobile Support
The casino was designed to work as instant play. The client software is only required for download if you want to play poker or if you want a better gaming experience. Nonetheless, the slots and other games will work perfectly fine on PC and mobile.
Despite this, the operator launched a poker app that players can download on Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems. There is also a dedicated mobile app for poker only. The games found on the mobile versions are limited compared to the desktop version.
Since the site was designed to be mobile-friendly, any phone can access the website for as long as it supports flash and HTML 5. Examples of these devices and operating systems that do not need an app are:
How to Deposit and Withdraw
There are 23 ways to deposit funds into your casino account. But not all of these can be used to withdraw. Below is a grid that will show you important details for each funding method.
|METHOD||Target Market||Deposit||Deposit Fee||Withdrawal Pending Period||Bank Processing|
|Visa and Mastercard||International||Instant||None||3 Days||7 days|
|InstaDebit||Canada||Instant||None||3 Days||7 days|
|WebMoney||International||Instant||None||3 Days||2 days|
|Skrill||International||Instant||None||3 Days||1 day|
|Neteller||International||Instant||None||3 Days||1 day|
|Entropay||International||Instant||None||3 Days||7 days|
|EcoPay||International||Instant||None||3 Days||1 day|
|iDebit||International||Instant||None||3 Days||7 days|
|Internet Banking||International||Instant||None||3 Days||7 days|
|Bank Transfer||International||5 Days||None||3 Days||2 days|
The casino recently launched what is called Winner Wallet. Each player will now have a different balance for Poker, casino games, and sports betting. You can transfer your funds from one brand of game to another.
There are no fees declared for withdrawing. There are also no minimum or maximum deposits and withdrawal amounts. However, the general consumer feedback indicates that the maximum withdrawable amount is 9,000 in USD, not EUR.
The casino offers only two channels for customer service. These are phone and email. The company has no live chat, but it has multiple phone and email channels. The details are:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Phone – +632-756-7876
Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Languages
The website supports 10 languages. These are:
There are only a few restricted countries from the site. In fact, there are less than 30. Examples are:
- Hong Kong
The main currencies used in the casino are the EUR, USD, and GBP. It accepts many currencies for deposit, but these will be converted into the main currencies used for betting in the site.
The casino has done a fairly good job in providing several hundreds of games to players. It is also commendable that it treats its poker games as a separate entity or lobby to separate the system requirements for the different game genres.
The operator made a good decision for the launch of the Winner Wallet. It will be easier for gambling enthusiasts to shift from one game to another without the need to go through the deposit and withdrawal processes.
One serious consideration that the casino has to make is the absence of a live chat. This is a critical feature for players around the world since not everyone who needs help has the time to wait for an answer. And certainly, not all players have the willingness to make a phone call.
The FAQ section also needs to be overhauled. The contents are minimal, and the answers to the most common problems are a tad too short of giving any value to the customer.
This may also not be the best place for you if you are looking for a free online casino. It requires a deposit, and you cannot test out any game for free. However, there is one that you can do. You must click on a game that you want to play, and then log-in using your Facebook credentials. The site will let you play even if you are not a registered user.
|PokerStars Casino||Welcome Bonus up to $1500||Play now|
|ComeOn Casino||100% up to €25||Play now|
|Grosvenor Casinos||100% up to £200||Play now|
|Europa Casino||100% up to 2400€||Play now|
|BGO Casino||100% up to £220||Play now|
|LeoVegas Casino||$1000 Welcome Bonus + 222 FS||Play now|
|Thrills Casino||Welcome Package - €400 + 20 SUPER SPINS||Play now|
|Mr Green Casino||100% up to £100 + 10 Free Spins||Play now|